Every business has to record its transactions in order to measure the results of its operations. In addition, the financial statements are required for submission to the Inland Revenue Board (IRB) and Companies Commission of Malaysia (CCM). We are able to assist in the record keeping of your company’ s financial and management accounts.
Our services are suitable for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) who prefer to outsource their accounting function. This will help to reduce cost as well as to solve your accounting staff problems
- Routine accounting services
- Advice on accounting software and installation, implementation & training
- Provide training to accounting staff
- Compile and submit GST returns
- Liaise with auditors
- Review management accounts
- Clear backlog problem and update records
We also handle payroll administration and services so as to enable you to maintain confidentially of personal matters and timely submission of statutory payments to the authorities.
- Registration of EPF and SOCSO for newly incorporated companies
- Prepare monthly payroll schedules and advise amount payable to EPF, SOCSO & STD
- Monthly submission of EPF, SOCSO & STD
- Prepare monthly pay-slips
- Prepare yearly Form E, and EA forms for employees